Home » News » Public Safety
Fund set up for Conway family displaced by fire
As of Wednesday morning, there was $965 in the Schiavone Family Fire Fund. Annie Perley of Portland, Maine, and her boyfriend, Jason Schiavone of Manchester, set up the online fund at gofundme.com/1t4wzg to help Jason's brother, Mike, his wife, Jennifer, and their three children with immediate needs in the aftermath of the fire that made their home at 7 Olympic Drive uninhabitable.
Perley said the family is in great need of clothes and shoes, and that the children lost all their Christmas presents. The children are staying with their grandmother, Perley said, where there is not much space, so the parents are staying at a motel.
Perley said the children, a 5-year-old boy and two 7-year-old girls, need winter outerwear. She and Jason Schiavone are looking for a place in Conway for a donation drop-off location.
The fundraising website lists the clothing and shoe sizes of the family. Perley said toys and games for the children are welcome, adding that due to tight space at their grandmother's place, stuffed animals for the toy donations would work out better. Also welcome are gift cards to local supermarkets and department stores.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Abby says it's incredible to be home; mom tells TODAY daughter did not run away - 9
- Dozens of ill Keith Urban fans treated at concert near Boston - 0
- Five hikers rescued in separate incidents Saturday - 2
- Powerboat hits canoe on Winnipesaukee - 5
- Police search for driver in Hollis hit-and-run - 1
- Canoe, powerboat collide on Lake Winnipesaukee - 0
- Brothers escape being hit by circling boat - 1
- Cornish truck driver charged in fatal Merrimack crash - 3
- Truck flips on I-93 at Exit 4 on-ramp in Londonderry - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Charles M. Arlinghaus: Taxation without representation again? - 2
- Distracted legislating: Our baseless cellphone ban - 3
- Another View -- Betsy McCaughey: Our free lunch President - 2
- Another View -- Karlyn Borysenko: Workplace bullying is a serious problem, governor - 0
- Workplace abuse: Governor gets one right - 0
- Red Sox pull Lester from Wednesday start amid trade rumors - 0
- Accused Abby kidnapper Kibby had past minor brushes with police - 0
- Police say youths at New Boston underage drinking party resisted arrest - 4
- Man hospitalized following Rochester shooting; suspect still at large - 0
Market Basket community waits and watches
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Win tickets to see the Pretty Reckless
Abby's alleged kidnapper held on $1M bail
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'