Home » News » Public Safety
Fund set up for Conway family displaced by fire
As of Wednesday morning, there was $965 in the Schiavone Family Fire Fund. Annie Perley of Portland, Maine, and her boyfriend, Jason Schiavone of Manchester, set up the online fund at gofundme.com/1t4wzg to help Jason's brother, Mike, his wife, Jennifer, and their three children with immediate needs in the aftermath of the fire that made their home at 7 Olympic Drive uninhabitable.
Perley said the family is in great need of clothes and shoes, and that the children lost all their Christmas presents. The children are staying with their grandmother, Perley said, where there is not much space, so the parents are staying at a motel.
Perley said the children, a 5-year-old boy and two 7-year-old girls, need winter outerwear. She and Jason Schiavone are looking for a place in Conway for a donation drop-off location.
The fundraising website lists the clothing and shoe sizes of the family. Perley said toys and games for the children are welcome, adding that due to tight space at their grandmother's place, stuffed animals for the toy donations would work out better. Also welcome are gift cards to local supermarkets and department stores.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Talk of 'wings on pigs' threats on police tests U.S. speech rights - 0
- Brentwood police look to increase coverage after officer's death in May - 4
- Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm - 40
- Police investigate report of shots fired - 0
- Manchester blaze that left dozens homeless was accidental - 0
- Milford woman injured in Bedford crash - 0
- Park on any side of the street in Manchester during Christmas week - 0
- NYC mayor wants protests on hold after police deaths - 0
- Mother of two says she's lucky, even though condo destroyed in blaze - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads