GTAT cuts another 35 jobs; to idle solar furnaces pilot plant in St. Louis.
The global photovoltaic equipment supply business remained weak in the third quarter of 2012, according figures released today by SEMI. The results come on the same day that Reuters reports GT Advanced Technologies has cut 35 more jobs and will idle a solar furnaces plant.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Flags should be half-staff Monday, Thursday for holiday - 0
- Two seriously injured in head-on crash in Bedford - 0
- Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Nongame, Endangered Wildlife Program turns 25 - 0
- North Country open for business - 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty