Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Franklin man arrested for armed robbery
A security video camera caught this image of a suspect robbing a downtown Tilton convenience store. (Courtesy)
Police obtained arrest warrants for Scott Woods of 118 Franklin St., Franklin on charges of armed robbery, felony criminal threatening with a handgun and theft, said Chief Robert Cormier.
At about 5 p.m. Thursday, Woods was arrested by Tilton police detectives and taken to the police station where he was booked.
He refused bail and was taken to Belknap County Jail where he is being held for a video arraignment, Cormier said.
The investigation is ongoing and additional arrests are expected, he said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
- No. 1 UConn women rout No. 2 Duke - 0
- Littleton boys earn victory over White Mountains - 0
- Bedford wrestlers top Goffstown - 0
- Patriots’ Wilfork maintains he’ll be back - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Bison are fast and furious - 0
- Central builds early lead, beats Pinkerton - 0
- Robust U.S. housing data point to strengthening economy - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424