Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Franklin man arrested for armed robbery
A security video camera caught this image of a suspect robbing a downtown Tilton convenience store. (Courtesy)
Police obtained arrest warrants for Scott Woods of 118 Franklin St., Franklin on charges of armed robbery, felony criminal threatening with a handgun and theft, said Chief Robert Cormier.
At about 5 p.m. Thursday, Woods was arrested by Tilton police detectives and taken to the police station where he was booked.
He refused bail and was taken to Belknap County Jail where he is being held for a video arraignment, Cormier said.
The investigation is ongoing and additional arrests are expected, he said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mazzaglia pleads guilty to devising escape plan - 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Nashua man who was shot by officer sentenced to 5-10 years - 0
- Nashua man charged in child sexual assault - 0
- Two accused of trafficking women in Hampton, Hooksett and Manchester - 3
- 'Fugitive of Week' captured in Hooksett - 0
- Pedestrian struck in Keene - 0
- Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four - 1
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man has excuse for missing court in Conway - he was in jail - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Football: Campbell hopes for home playoff date after dropping Raymond - 0
- College Hockey: Lowell stonewalls UNH - 0
- Driver overdosing on heroin causes crash - 0
- Day after debate, Brown, Sen. Shaheen show up in Sullivan County - 1
- Dyn hosts high school programmers for 'Hack-A-Palooza' competition - 0
- Parking lot for new Hudson football field due to be paved - 0
- ACLU files federal suit to stop NH's 'ballot selfie' publishing law - 0
- Election Day hotline established to report suspected voter fraud, abuse - 2
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
School's out for voters
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483