Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Franklin man arrested for armed robbery
A security video camera caught this image of a suspect robbing a downtown Tilton convenience store. (Courtesy)
Police obtained arrest warrants for Scott Woods of 118 Franklin St., Franklin on charges of armed robbery, felony criminal threatening with a handgun and theft, said Chief Robert Cormier.
At about 5 p.m. Thursday, Woods was arrested by Tilton police detectives and taken to the police station where he was booked.
He refused bail and was taken to Belknap County Jail where he is being held for a video arraignment, Cormier said.
The investigation is ongoing and additional arrests are expected, he said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Arrest made in attempted robbery of Littleton gas station - 0
- Ex-Littleton man sentenced to prison for DWI crash - 0
- Man who led Rochester police on chase held on $100K bail - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Mother asks judge for a break in her bail - 1
- Wakefield woman helps track alleged burglars - 0
- Three get prison for passing bad checks at Tilton outlets - 0
- Inmate indicted in 2009 kidnapping, rape of woman - 0
- Smuggling drugs into Berlin prison an escalating problem - 3
- Assistant AG cites suspended County Attorney Reams' 'shocking behavior' - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats have come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 2
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 0
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
Budget gets House OK, heads to Senate
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424