Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Franklin man arrested for armed robbery
A security video camera caught this image of a suspect robbing a downtown Tilton convenience store. (Courtesy)
Police obtained arrest warrants for Scott Woods of 118 Franklin St., Franklin on charges of armed robbery, felony criminal threatening with a handgun and theft, said Chief Robert Cormier.
At about 5 p.m. Thursday, Woods was arrested by Tilton police detectives and taken to the police station where he was booked.
He refused bail and was taken to Belknap County Jail where he is being held for a video arraignment, Cormier said.
The investigation is ongoing and additional arrests are expected, he said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 0
- Laconia boys and girls club damaged in burglary - 0
- Fugitive Task Force searching for convicted sex offender - 0
- Enfield man killed in hit-and-run in Vermont - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- Winchester man files to plead guilty in crash that killed his brother - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
John DiStaso's Granite Status: National Democratic chair to speak at NHIOP in January; Cataldo backs Kenney for Executive Council
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424