Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Franklin man arrested for armed robbery
A security video camera caught this image of a suspect robbing a downtown Tilton convenience store. (Courtesy)
Police obtained arrest warrants for Scott Woods of 118 Franklin St., Franklin on charges of armed robbery, felony criminal threatening with a handgun and theft, said Chief Robert Cormier.
At about 5 p.m. Thursday, Woods was arrested by Tilton police detectives and taken to the police station where he was booked.
He refused bail and was taken to Belknap County Jail where he is being held for a video arraignment, Cormier said.
The investigation is ongoing and additional arrests are expected, he said.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 2
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 2
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Human intervention hobbling ice fishermen
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483