May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Student arrested after pot brownie incident
The brownies were ingested by one student, said Capt. Robert E. Browne.
"One of the students took a bite and noticed that something was wrong," Browne said, and took them to administration, who contacted School Resource Officer James Mitchell.
Browne said the brownies were tested and came back positive for marijuana.
No other students ingested the brownies, Browne said.
Browne said it was not yet clear whether the student in question brought the brownies from home, but said it was from an outside source. Browne urged parents to talk to their children about the possibility of the presence of drugs in school.
"We wanted to make sure this was brought to the public's attention, so if their kids see something, they should report it," he said.
The student was released to the custody of a family member and will be petitioned to juvenile court at a later date.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 4
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 9
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 3
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 0
- Gate City Musings: Mayor just keeps on spending - 0
- Nashua set to begin budget review - 0
- Manchester 'homeless meter' program seeks to deter panhandling - 0
Volunteer drivers needed in Windham
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424