June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Student arrested after pot brownie incident
The brownies were ingested by one student, said Capt. Robert E. Browne.
"One of the students took a bite and noticed that something was wrong," Browne said, and took them to administration, who contacted School Resource Officer James Mitchell.
Browne said the brownies were tested and came back positive for marijuana.
No other students ingested the brownies, Browne said.
Browne said it was not yet clear whether the student in question brought the brownies from home, but said it was from an outside source. Browne urged parents to talk to their children about the possibility of the presence of drugs in school.
"We wanted to make sure this was brought to the public's attention, so if their kids see something, they should report it," he said.
The student was released to the custody of a family member and will be petitioned to juvenile court at a later date.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 0
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424