Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Student arrested after pot brownie incident
The brownies were ingested by one student, said Capt. Robert E. Browne.
"One of the students took a bite and noticed that something was wrong," Browne said, and took them to administration, who contacted School Resource Officer James Mitchell.
Browne said the brownies were tested and came back positive for marijuana.
No other students ingested the brownies, Browne said.
Browne said it was not yet clear whether the student in question brought the brownies from home, but said it was from an outside source. Browne urged parents to talk to their children about the possibility of the presence of drugs in school.
"We wanted to make sure this was brought to the public's attention, so if their kids see something, they should report it," he said.
The student was released to the custody of a family member and will be petitioned to juvenile court at a later date.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 5
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 8
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424