Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Quick arrests after store across from new police station is robbed
The robbery happened at 12:55 a.m. at Tedeschi Food Shop, 245 Maple St., directly across the street from the Manchester Police Department's new building on Valley Street.
Sgt. Paul Thompson said two men robbed the store and a knife was shown.
"Units responded quickly, obviously," Thompson said.
Police immediately set up a perimeter in the Valley and Maple street area, and Officer Ben Foster and K-9 Moose were brought in to track down the men.
Thompson said the men saw the dog and ran, directly toward other officers. Arrested were Jesse Reidy, 19, of Manchester, and Brannon Collins, 18, of Manchester.
Previously, police headquarters was on Chestnut Street near downtown.
Both men are to be arraigned this morning in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division.
Thompson said the robbery is not related to others that took place on the city's West Side.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Adding firefighters debated as curb to overtime - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483