May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Quick arrests after store across from new police station is robbed
The robbery happened at 12:55 a.m. at Tedeschi Food Shop, 245 Maple St., directly across the street from the Manchester Police Department's new building on Valley Street.
Sgt. Paul Thompson said two men robbed the store and a knife was shown.
"Units responded quickly, obviously," Thompson said.
Police immediately set up a perimeter in the Valley and Maple street area, and Officer Ben Foster and K-9 Moose were brought in to track down the men.
Thompson said the men saw the dog and ran, directly toward other officers. Arrested were Jesse Reidy, 19, of Manchester, and Brannon Collins, 18, of Manchester.
Previously, police headquarters was on Chestnut Street near downtown.
Both men are to be arraigned this morning in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division.
Thompson said the robbery is not related to others that took place on the city's West Side.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 0
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 2
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 1
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 2
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 0
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
For the people: A century of the NH primary
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424