Home » Sports » College Sports
College Sports Roundup: Burt leads Plymouth State
Norwich 60, Plymouth State 42: Kaylee Towle had 13 points in a loss for PSU (1-12) in Northfield, Vt.
Plymouth State 3, Westfield State 2 (OT): Dave Walters scored short-handed with one second left in overtime to give Plymouth State (10-4, 6-1 in MASCAC) the victory against visiting Westfield State (7-6, 3-4).
Litchfield's Phil Arnone had a goal and an assist for the Panthers.
Women's ice hockey
NEC 2, Stevenson 0: Madyson Moore scored both goals to pace New England College (5-4-3) past host Stevenson (5-8-0) in Reisterstown, Md. NEC goalie Lauren Hopps had 15 saves in the shutout.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats piece puzzle together - 0
- Texans tap Londonderry's Griffin in NFL Draft - 1
- Patriots make LB, WR top draft picks - 0
- Vikings make NFL Draft splash with three first-round picks, huge trade with Pats - 0
- Top pick Fisher leads linemen's march at NFL Draft - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Patience a virtue for Pats - 0
- Patriots to open, close season with Bills - 0
- Steelers match Patriots' offer, retain wide receiver Sanders - 0
- Patriots re-sign Edelman, make offer to Sanders - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 1
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 21 - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford rolls in NHIAA tennis tournament opener - 0
- Franklin Pierce to play Shippensburg in Div. II baseball World Series - 0
- Amendola getting up to speed with Patriots - 0
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Londonderry’s double threat - 0
- No curbside collections in Manchester on Monday - 0
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Manchester police seek Food Mart robber
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs