Home » Sports » College Sports
College Sports Roundup: Burt leads Plymouth State
Norwich 60, Plymouth State 42: Kaylee Towle had 13 points in a loss for PSU (1-12) in Northfield, Vt.
Plymouth State 3, Westfield State 2 (OT): Dave Walters scored short-handed with one second left in overtime to give Plymouth State (10-4, 6-1 in MASCAC) the victory against visiting Westfield State (7-6, 3-4).
Litchfield's Phil Arnone had a goal and an assist for the Panthers.
Women's ice hockey
NEC 2, Stevenson 0: Madyson Moore scored both goals to pace New England College (5-4-3) past host Stevenson (5-8-0) in Reisterstown, Md. NEC goalie Lauren Hopps had 15 saves in the shutout.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Granite Staters lifts UConn baseball team in NCAAs - 0
- Berlin native Gendron is new Maine ice coach - 0
- Goffstown’s Bourque heads UNH hockey recuiting list - 0
- Granite State players help college teams to playoffs - 0
- Franklin Pierce ousted from NCAA Div. II baseball championship - 0
- Sloppy FPU outslugged at World Series - 0
- Dionne, Duprey help Duke - 0
- Franklin Pierce opens D-II World Series with win - 1
- NCAA finals a first for most FPU Ravens - 0
READER COMMENTS: 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- Central High student says he was knocked unconscious; police investigate racial motive - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Queen City community to celebrate U.N. World Refugee Day today - 0
- Bethlehem Hebrew Congregation’s 93rd season has something for everyone - 0
Manipulating NH: Bloomberg and the terrorist
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off