May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Man arrested and charged in connection with robbery of 65-year-old pizza delivery driver
Manchester pizza delivery man assaulted, robbed
MANCHESTER — Police have arrested a local man in connection with this month's robbery and beating of a 65-year-old pizza delivery man.
Teyvon Stillwell, 18, of 224 Spruce St., was charged Friday with conspiracy to commit robbery from the Jan. 3 incident.
Artemios Dongas said last week that when he took the $50 pizza order to 270 Lake Ave., he was attacked by two men. One snatched the food away while the other sucker punched him in the face and kicked him after he fell down.
Police said in a release that the investigation is continuing "to determine if others were involved." The release said a wallet was stolen, but Dongas said last week that only the pizza, some cash and his drivers license were taken. His license was returned by a woman the next day, he said.
He said he had enjoyed delivering pizza "for fun" in his retirement but will never do it again because he is now too afraid.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call Manchester Police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards can be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 9
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 0
- Last-minute lobbying frantic as House prepares for casino vote - 2
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 5
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 1
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 12
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424