Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Man arrested and charged in connection with robbery of 65-year-old pizza delivery driver
MANCHESTER — Police have arrested a local man in connection with this month's robbery and beating of a 65-year-old pizza delivery man.
Teyvon Stillwell, 18, of 224 Spruce St., was charged Friday with conspiracy to commit robbery from the Jan. 3 incident.
Artemios Dongas said last week that when he took the $50 pizza order to 270 Lake Ave., he was attacked by two men. One snatched the food away while the other sucker punched him in the face and kicked him after he fell down.
Police said in a release that the investigation is continuing "to determine if others were involved." The release said a wallet was stolen, but Dongas said last week that only the pizza, some cash and his drivers license were taken. His license was returned by a woman the next day, he said.
He said he had enjoyed delivering pizza "for fun" in his retirement but will never do it again because he is now too afraid.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call Manchester Police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards can be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
READER COMMENTS: 12
- Manchester woman wakes to find burglar in home - 0
- No dice: House kills casino gambling bill - 4
- Poetry Out Loud championship rescheduled due to storm - 0
- Portsmouth buildings evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 1
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 5
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to announce exploratory committee for U.S. Senate run
No dice: House kills casino gambling bill
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal