Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Man arrested and charged in connection with robbery of 65-year-old pizza delivery driver
MANCHESTER — Police have arrested a local man in connection with this month's robbery and beating of a 65-year-old pizza delivery man.
Teyvon Stillwell, 18, of 224 Spruce St., was charged Friday with conspiracy to commit robbery from the Jan. 3 incident.
Artemios Dongas said last week that when he took the $50 pizza order to 270 Lake Ave., he was attacked by two men. One snatched the food away while the other sucker punched him in the face and kicked him after he fell down.
Police said in a release that the investigation is continuing "to determine if others were involved." The release said a wallet was stolen, but Dongas said last week that only the pizza, some cash and his drivers license were taken. His license was returned by a woman the next day, he said.
He said he had enjoyed delivering pizza "for fun" in his retirement but will never do it again because he is now too afraid.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call Manchester Police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards can be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested after two-state pursuit facing more charges - 0
- NH man sought in connection with Maine murder arrested on unrelated charges - 0
- Man accused of burglarizing state police barracks garage claims his rights were violated - 0
- Marriott's parents to face killer at his sentencing next month - 0
- Second arrest made in Portsmouth store robberies - 0
- Probable cause hearings set for pair facing series of drug charges - 0
- Arrested school construction employees back at work in Unity - 0
- Dover man questioned regarding Maine double murder - 0
- 132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mph - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: MacDonald has NHMS track experience - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 0
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
- Late rally lifts Red Sox past White Sox - 0
- On Baseball: Matinee win keeps Fisher Cats on a roll - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Salem drops $50 permit for Sunday sales
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Anthony M. Kay
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917