Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Man arrested and charged in connection with robbery of 65-year-old pizza delivery driver
MANCHESTER — Police have arrested a local man in connection with this month's robbery and beating of a 65-year-old pizza delivery man.
Teyvon Stillwell, 18, of 224 Spruce St., was charged Friday with conspiracy to commit robbery from the Jan. 3 incident.
Artemios Dongas said last week that when he took the $50 pizza order to 270 Lake Ave., he was attacked by two men. One snatched the food away while the other sucker punched him in the face and kicked him after he fell down.
Police said in a release that the investigation is continuing "to determine if others were involved." The release said a wallet was stolen, but Dongas said last week that only the pizza, some cash and his drivers license were taken. His license was returned by a woman the next day, he said.
He said he had enjoyed delivering pizza "for fun" in his retirement but will never do it again because he is now too afraid.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call Manchester Police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards can be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 4
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 2
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 1
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Quick thinking closes the door on Somersworth fire - 0
- Milford fatal crash remains under investigation - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424