Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Man arrested and charged in connection with robbery of 65-year-old pizza delivery driver
MANCHESTER — Police have arrested a local man in connection with this month's robbery and beating of a 65-year-old pizza delivery man.
Teyvon Stillwell, 18, of 224 Spruce St., was charged Friday with conspiracy to commit robbery from the Jan. 3 incident.
Artemios Dongas said last week that when he took the $50 pizza order to 270 Lake Ave., he was attacked by two men. One snatched the food away while the other sucker punched him in the face and kicked him after he fell down.
Police said in a release that the investigation is continuing "to determine if others were involved." The release said a wallet was stolen, but Dongas said last week that only the pizza, some cash and his drivers license were taken. His license was returned by a woman the next day, he said.
He said he had enjoyed delivering pizza "for fun" in his retirement but will never do it again because he is now too afraid.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call Manchester Police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards can be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Shaheen takes on illegal immigration - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917