Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Witness for Mass. murder case allegedly fled, arrested
Sean Fenton, 27, of Lawrence, Mass. was taken into custody by Salem Police on Thursday and charged with being a fugitive from justice and driving after suspension. Police say Fenton was driving without a license, but a records check showed he had outstanding arrest warrants out of Lawrence and Lynn, Mass.
Police pulled over Fenton's car at 11:30 a.m. Thursday along South Policy Street for a traffic violation. Fenton allegedly told police he did not have a driver's license. The outstanding warrants were for numerous motor vehicle violations out of two district courts, police said.
Salem Police officers were also told that Fenton is a material witness in an upcoming murder trial in Massachusetts.
Police say Fenton was believed to have fled the area to avoid testifying.
He was taken into custody without incident. Fenton was arraigned in 10th Circuit Court for arraignment and released to the custody of Massachusetts State Police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man dies after officer-involved Rochester shooting - 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Low turnout seen in early Lakes Region polling - 0
- Goffstown residents slow to vote so far - 0
- Dover police convince local man to go to hospital for evaluation - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Voting is not just for adults in Windham - 0
- Voter turnout is low but steady in Bedford - 0
- Steady voter turnout in Amherst - 0
- Due to snow forecast, Farmington decides to wait a week to decide on town issues - 0
- AG petitions judge to remove Rockingham County attorney from office - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus