Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Witness for Mass. murder case allegedly fled, arrested
Sean Fenton, 27, of Lawrence, Mass. was taken into custody by Salem Police on Thursday and charged with being a fugitive from justice and driving after suspension. Police say Fenton was driving without a license, but a records check showed he had outstanding arrest warrants out of Lawrence and Lynn, Mass.
Police pulled over Fenton's car at 11:30 a.m. Thursday along South Policy Street for a traffic violation. Fenton allegedly told police he did not have a driver's license. The outstanding warrants were for numerous motor vehicle violations out of two district courts, police said.
Salem Police officers were also told that Fenton is a material witness in an upcoming murder trial in Massachusetts.
Police say Fenton was believed to have fled the area to avoid testifying.
He was taken into custody without incident. Fenton was arraigned in 10th Circuit Court for arraignment and released to the custody of Massachusetts State Police.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 1
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483