June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Witness for Mass. murder case allegedly fled, arrested
Sean Fenton, 27, of Lawrence, Mass. was taken into custody by Salem Police on Thursday and charged with being a fugitive from justice and driving after suspension. Police say Fenton was driving without a license, but a records check showed he had outstanding arrest warrants out of Lawrence and Lynn, Mass.
Police pulled over Fenton's car at 11:30 a.m. Thursday along South Policy Street for a traffic violation. Fenton allegedly told police he did not have a driver's license. The outstanding warrants were for numerous motor vehicle violations out of two district courts, police said.
Salem Police officers were also told that Fenton is a material witness in an upcoming murder trial in Massachusetts.
Police say Fenton was believed to have fled the area to avoid testifying.
He was taken into custody without incident. Fenton was arraigned in 10th Circuit Court for arraignment and released to the custody of Massachusetts State Police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 3
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 0
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 2
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 3
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424