Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Witness for Mass. murder case allegedly fled, arrested
Sean Fenton, 27, of Lawrence, Mass. was taken into custody by Salem Police on Thursday and charged with being a fugitive from justice and driving after suspension. Police say Fenton was driving without a license, but a records check showed he had outstanding arrest warrants out of Lawrence and Lynn, Mass.
Police pulled over Fenton's car at 11:30 a.m. Thursday along South Policy Street for a traffic violation. Fenton allegedly told police he did not have a driver's license. The outstanding warrants were for numerous motor vehicle violations out of two district courts, police said.
Salem Police officers were also told that Fenton is a material witness in an upcoming murder trial in Massachusetts.
Police say Fenton was believed to have fled the area to avoid testifying.
He was taken into custody without incident. Fenton was arraigned in 10th Circuit Court for arraignment and released to the custody of Massachusetts State Police.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Portsmouth man gets prison for sex assault of disabled woman - 0
- Dover woman admits to bank robberies in two states - 0
- Arrest made in attempted robbery of Littleton gas station - 0
- Ex-Littleton man sentenced to prison for DWI crash - 0
- Man who led Rochester police on chase held on $100K bail - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Mother asks judge for a break in her bail - 1
- Wakefield woman helps track alleged burglars - 0
- Three get prison for passing bad checks at Tilton outlets - 0
- Inmate indicted in 2009 kidnapping, rape of woman - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Teen injured in pedestrian/car collision in Hudson - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball Preview: Top dogs still have lots of bite - 1
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats have come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 3
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 2
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 1
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Budget gets House OK, heads to Senate
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424