Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Witness for Mass. murder case allegedly fled, arrested
Sean Fenton, 27, of Lawrence, Mass. was taken into custody by Salem Police on Thursday and charged with being a fugitive from justice and driving after suspension. Police say Fenton was driving without a license, but a records check showed he had outstanding arrest warrants out of Lawrence and Lynn, Mass.
Police pulled over Fenton's car at 11:30 a.m. Thursday along South Policy Street for a traffic violation. Fenton allegedly told police he did not have a driver's license. The outstanding warrants were for numerous motor vehicle violations out of two district courts, police said.
Salem Police officers were also told that Fenton is a material witness in an upcoming murder trial in Massachusetts.
Police say Fenton was believed to have fled the area to avoid testifying.
He was taken into custody without incident. Fenton was arraigned in 10th Circuit Court for arraignment and released to the custody of Massachusetts State Police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Revised lice policy gets cool reception from some at Manchester school meeting - 1
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 4
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus