Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Fremont man accused of shooting at fleeing car
Andrew Decoito, 21, of 166 Main St., is charged with felony reckless conduct, simple assault and criminal mischief.
Decoito allegedly fired the rifle while standing outside the residence. Wood said one round struck the left rear quarter panel.
Wood did not provide details on the circumstances that led to the altercation.
He is scheduled to be arraigned Feb. 1 at 8 a.m. at the 10th Circuit Court in Brentwood.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mazzaglia pleads guilty to devising escape plan - 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Nashua man who was shot by officer sentenced to 5-10 years - 0
- Nashua man charged in child sexual assault - 0
- Two accused of trafficking women in Hampton, Hooksett and Manchester - 3
- 'Fugitive of Week' captured in Hooksett - 0
- Pedestrian struck in Keene - 0
- Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four - 1
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man has excuse for missing court in Conway - he was in jail - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- College Hockey: Lowell stonewalls UNH - 0
- Driver overdosing on heroin causes crash - 0
- Day after debate, Brown, Sen. Shaheen show up in Sullivan County - 1
- Dyn hosts high school programmers for 'Hack-A-Palooza' competition - 0
- Parking lot for new Hudson football field due to be paved - 0
- ACLU files federal suit to stop NH's 'ballot selfie' publishing law - 0
- Election Day hotline established to report suspected voter fraud, abuse - 2
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
School's out for voters
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483