Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Former Cheshire County Attorney arrested for DWI
"I sincerely regret any error I many have made and I will address it in a straightforward way," Heed said Friday, declining to comment further.
Thursday around 11 p.m. State Police Troop C received a report of an erratic driver on Route 9 in Sullivan headed west towards Keene, according to a state police dispatcher on Friday.
Heed had been reelected as Cheshire County Attorney in November, but resigned a month later saying he was retiring from public office to work for a private firm.
Heed started his career in homicide prosecution for the N.H. Attorney General'?s office in the 1970s.
Heed resigned as Attorney General in 2004 and had served as Cheshire County Attorney since 2006.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police: Salem man used car keys to stab officer in hand - 0
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 48
READER COMMENTS: 6
- UPDATE: Portsmouth woman, 60, identified after her body is found in creek - 1
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 1
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 4
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 1
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 3
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424