Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Former Cheshire County Attorney arrested for DWI
"I sincerely regret any error I many have made and I will address it in a straightforward way," Heed said Friday, declining to comment further.
Thursday around 11 p.m. State Police Troop C received a report of an erratic driver on Route 9 in Sullivan headed west towards Keene, according to a state police dispatcher on Friday.
Heed had been reelected as Cheshire County Attorney in November, but resigned a month later saying he was retiring from public office to work for a private firm.
Heed started his career in homicide prosecution for the N.H. Attorney General'?s office in the 1970s.
Heed resigned as Attorney General in 2004 and had served as Cheshire County Attorney since 2006.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 0
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 0
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 0
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
- Two in Keene robbed at home - 0
- Mass. man accused in sex assault of teen in Nashua - 0
- Police seek 4 teens for Manchester robbery - 0
- Manchester man charged in forklift theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Boychuk’s status unknown - 0
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 0
- Reams threatens to sue county commissioners - 0
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 0
- NH veterans remember attack on Pearl Harbor - 0
Woman allegedly tries to drive over man
Science, art combine for cancer fundraiser
Win tickets to see Monster Jam
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Judge rules to keep officers on Laurie list
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424