Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Former Cheshire County Attorney arrested for DWI
"I sincerely regret any error I many have made and I will address it in a straightforward way," Heed said Friday, declining to comment further.
Thursday around 11 p.m. State Police Troop C received a report of an erratic driver on Route 9 in Sullivan headed west towards Keene, according to a state police dispatcher on Friday.
Heed had been reelected as Cheshire County Attorney in November, but resigned a month later saying he was retiring from public office to work for a private firm.
Heed started his career in homicide prosecution for the N.H. Attorney General'?s office in the 1970s.
Heed resigned as Attorney General in 2004 and had served as Cheshire County Attorney since 2006.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 0
- Laconia boys and girls club damaged in burglary - 0
- Fugitive Task Force searching for convicted sex offender - 0
- Enfield man killed in hit-and-run in Vermont - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- Winchester man files to plead guilty in crash that killed his brother - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
John DiStaso's Granite Status: National Democratic chair to speak at NHIOP in January; Cataldo backs Kenney for Executive Council
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424