Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Former Cheshire County Attorney arrested for DWI
"I sincerely regret any error I many have made and I will address it in a straightforward way," Heed said Friday, declining to comment further.
Thursday around 11 p.m. State Police Troop C received a report of an erratic driver on Route 9 in Sullivan headed west towards Keene, according to a state police dispatcher on Friday.
Heed had been reelected as Cheshire County Attorney in November, but resigned a month later saying he was retiring from public office to work for a private firm.
Heed started his career in homicide prosecution for the N.H. Attorney General'?s office in the 1970s.
Heed resigned as Attorney General in 2004 and had served as Cheshire County Attorney since 2006.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Arrest made in attempted robbery of Littleton gas station - 0
- Ex-Littleton man sentenced to prison for DWI crash - 0
- Man who led Rochester police on chase held on $100K bail - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Mother asks judge for a break in her bail - 0
- Wakefield woman helps track alleged burglars - 0
- Three get prison for passing bad checks at Tilton outlets - 0
- Inmate indicted in 2009 kidnapping, rape of woman - 0
- Smuggling drugs into Berlin prison an escalating problem - 0
- Assistant AG cites suspended County Attorney Reams' 'shocking behavior' - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats have come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 0
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 0
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
Big tipper stops for lunch
Keene to appeal Robin Hood rulings
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424