Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Former Cheshire County Attorney arrested for DWI
"I sincerely regret any error I many have made and I will address it in a straightforward way," Heed said Friday, declining to comment further.
Thursday around 11 p.m. State Police Troop C received a report of an erratic driver on Route 9 in Sullivan headed west towards Keene, according to a state police dispatcher on Friday.
Heed had been reelected as Cheshire County Attorney in November, but resigned a month later saying he was retiring from public office to work for a private firm.
Heed started his career in homicide prosecution for the N.H. Attorney General'?s office in the 1970s.
Heed resigned as Attorney General in 2004 and had served as Cheshire County Attorney since 2006.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 2
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 1
- Ex-coach found not guilty on sexual assault charges a second time - 7
- Derry woman accused of burglaries - 0
- Scam artists calling PSNH customers, demand money - 0
- Manchester police investigate home invasion on Merrimack Street - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sox rally in ninth to win - 0
- Fisher Cats' hitters can't solve Binghamton hurlers - 0
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Derry to receive speed sign through donation - 0
- NH Senate Roundup: Marijuana penalties to remain the same in Granite State - 0
- Extreme skier enjoys second round of luck - 0
- Derry councilors vote to expand revitalization zone - 0
- Ceremony honors Manchester's past - 0
- Manchester Cub Scout robotics team making plans for world championship - 0
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
Derry woman accused of burglaries
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917