June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Doughnut shop robber sought in Bedford
At 9:11 p.m., a man wearing a dark hooded sweatshirt, with a blue bandanna covering his face, entered the doughnut shop and demanded money from employees. He threatened to harm anyone who did not cooperate, police said.
Employees turned over an undisclosed amount of cash and the robber fled out the back door. A silver or gray Dodge sedan was seen leaving the shopping plaza at the time of the robbery.
The only other description of the robber is that he is a white male.
No one was injured in the incident at the 209 Route 101 shop.
Anyone with any information about the crime is asked to call police at 472-5113.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 2
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 1
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 3
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424