May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Doughnut shop robber sought in Bedford
At 9:11 p.m., a man wearing a dark hooded sweatshirt, with a blue bandanna covering his face, entered the doughnut shop and demanded money from employees. He threatened to harm anyone who did not cooperate, police said.
Employees turned over an undisclosed amount of cash and the robber fled out the back door. A silver or gray Dodge sedan was seen leaving the shopping plaza at the time of the robbery.
The only other description of the robber is that he is a white male.
No one was injured in the incident at the 209 Route 101 shop.
Anyone with any information about the crime is asked to call police at 472-5113.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse - 0
- Underestimating NH: Gun control picks two wrong targets - 6
- Roaming jihadis: A terrorist visits Manchester - 2
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: School board on the defensive over Cupcake-gate - 1
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: All eyes on House as casino vote nears - 1
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 0
- Official says NH abortion sites need state scrutiny - 4
- Chechen decries Boston attack - 0
- Heroin use, deaths spike in New Hampshire - 1
Heroin use, deaths spike in New Hampshire
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424