Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Doughnut shop robber sought in Bedford
At 9:11 p.m., a man wearing a dark hooded sweatshirt, with a blue bandanna covering his face, entered the doughnut shop and demanded money from employees. He threatened to harm anyone who did not cooperate, police said.
Employees turned over an undisclosed amount of cash and the robber fled out the back door. A silver or gray Dodge sedan was seen leaving the shopping plaza at the time of the robbery.
The only other description of the robber is that he is a white male.
No one was injured in the incident at the 209 Route 101 shop.
Anyone with any information about the crime is asked to call police at 472-5113.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Former high school art teacher gets suspended sentence in drug case - 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 1
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 1
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- When Israel needs our help, we have to be there - 0
- Too much FahrvergnŘgen: Nashua man charged with indecent exposure while driving - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Garcia to air her first TV ad - 0
- Boston Red Sox hammer Jays for seven runs in 11th, win 11-7 - 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 1
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917