Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Doughnut shop robber sought in Bedford
At 9:11 p.m., a man wearing a dark hooded sweatshirt, with a blue bandanna covering his face, entered the doughnut shop and demanded money from employees. He threatened to harm anyone who did not cooperate, police said.
Employees turned over an undisclosed amount of cash and the robber fled out the back door. A silver or gray Dodge sedan was seen leaving the shopping plaza at the time of the robbery.
The only other description of the robber is that he is a white male.
No one was injured in the incident at the 209 Route 101 shop.
Anyone with any information about the crime is asked to call police at 472-5113.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Amazon.com raises price of prime membership to $99 - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown doles out $29k to NHGOP committees from his PAC - 12
- Manchester woman wakes to find burglar in home - 0
- No dice: House kills casino gambling bill - 6
- Poetry Out Loud championship rescheduled due to storm - 0
- Portsmouth buildings evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 1
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown doles out $29k to NHGOP committees from his PAC
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal
No dice: House kills casino gambling bill