June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Doughnut shop robber sought in Bedford
At 9:11 p.m., a man wearing a dark hooded sweatshirt, with a blue bandanna covering his face, entered the doughnut shop and demanded money from employees. He threatened to harm anyone who did not cooperate, police said.
Employees turned over an undisclosed amount of cash and the robber fled out the back door. A silver or gray Dodge sedan was seen leaving the shopping plaza at the time of the robbery.
The only other description of the robber is that he is a white male.
No one was injured in the incident at the 209 Route 101 shop.
Anyone with any information about the crime is asked to call police at 472-5113.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 28
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 1
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 13
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424