Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Keene man charged with burglary was confronted by resident
Police said the burglary was reported about 5 a.m. at 45 Beaver St. and soon after they arrested Jamie LeBlanc, 31, of Keene who they located a short distance from the residence.
Sgt. Jason Short said LeBlanc had some of the woman's jewelry on him as well as a jacket that belonged to another resident.
LeBlanc also was charged with simple assault after he hip-checked one of the officers and hit him in the groin, Short said.
The woman, whose name police did not release, was not injured in the incident.
What's next: LeBlanc is being held without bail pending arraignment later today in 8th Circuit Court, Keene District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Delayed sexual assault trial to start today - 0
- Manchester man charged in series of store robberies - 0
- Fugitive convicted of stabbing Manchester man in heart in ’96 - 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 8
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 17
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 5
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Nashua aldermen set to vote on contract for teachers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Let there be Christmas lights - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 0
- Gilmanton library may shut down if it doesn’t get funding - 0
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
New Hampshire Senior News Notes
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424