Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Keene man charged with burglary was confronted by resident
Police said the burglary was reported about 5 a.m. at 45 Beaver St. and soon after they arrested Jamie LeBlanc, 31, of Keene who they located a short distance from the residence.
Sgt. Jason Short said LeBlanc had some of the woman's jewelry on him as well as a jacket that belonged to another resident.
LeBlanc also was charged with simple assault after he hip-checked one of the officers and hit him in the groin, Short said.
The woman, whose name police did not release, was not injured in the incident.
What's next: LeBlanc is being held without bail pending arraignment later today in 8th Circuit Court, Keene District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 3
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 1
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Gatsas incesed by unauthorized use of his phone number for 'robocalls' - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Vote on death penalty repeal set for Wednesday - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings - 0
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness
NH native holds lead spot in Iditarod
Roger Simon: How would Hillary handle Putin?