May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Keene man charged with burglary was confronted by resident
Police said the burglary was reported about 5 a.m. at 45 Beaver St. and soon after they arrested Jamie LeBlanc, 31, of Keene who they located a short distance from the residence.
Sgt. Jason Short said LeBlanc had some of the woman's jewelry on him as well as a jacket that belonged to another resident.
LeBlanc also was charged with simple assault after he hip-checked one of the officers and hit him in the groin, Short said.
The woman, whose name police did not release, was not injured in the incident.
What's next: LeBlanc is being held without bail pending arraignment later today in 8th Circuit Court, Keene District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 0
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 2
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
- Lawyer who made porn videos of teenage daughter gets 40 years in jail - 33
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 9
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 3
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 1
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Gosselin stepping down as city AD - 0
- Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather may be more like Veterans Day than Memorial Day - 0
- Awards cap city's Small Business Week - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424