Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Keene man charged with burglary was confronted by resident
Police said the burglary was reported about 5 a.m. at 45 Beaver St. and soon after they arrested Jamie LeBlanc, 31, of Keene who they located a short distance from the residence.
Sgt. Jason Short said LeBlanc had some of the woman's jewelry on him as well as a jacket that belonged to another resident.
LeBlanc also was charged with simple assault after he hip-checked one of the officers and hit him in the groin, Short said.
The woman, whose name police did not release, was not injured in the incident.
What's next: LeBlanc is being held without bail pending arraignment later today in 8th Circuit Court, Keene District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 4
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- These all-natural candles can double as massage oil - 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 8
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 6
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
Human intervention hobbling ice fishermen
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483