June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Man robs Portsmouth Mobil on the Run
A white man in his 50s walked into the convenience store at 201 Islington St. and displayed what appeared to be a semi-automatic handgun, according to Sgt. Christopher Roth. A clerk gave the man money out of the register before the gunman fled.
There were no injuries reported. The robbery remains under investigation.
The man had a heavy stubble on his face and was wearing a dark-hooded sweatshirt.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 7
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 2
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 9
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 3
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 1
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
UPDATED: Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424