Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Brief standoff in Nashua leads to arrest
Sgt. Keith Dillon said they received a call shortly after 11 p.m. for a disorderly man who was allegedly armed with a gun at a residence on Fields Grove.
Uniformed officers set up a perimeter around the home, using an armored vehicle to approach the building and the occupant involved, David Perez, of Nashua.
Although there were initial reports that Perez was in possession of a firearm, Dillon said he ultimately did not have a weapon.
"There was no resistance, and it was very minor," explained Dillon. No one was injured in the incident and no shots were fired, according to police.
Perez was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct and criminal threatening against a police officer.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 0
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 0
- Vandal slashes holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 0
- Mistrial declared in Keene cold-case murder trial - 0
- Grantham man gets prison in shooting death of wife - 0
- Rockingham County attorney suspension continues amid probe - 1
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate holding rare Saturday vote on Fed pick Janet Yellen - 0
- Destruction of Berlin theater is ruled arson - 0
- Brady, Suggs set to renew bitter rivalry - 0
- West, Towson look to run past Eagles - 0
- Crowley leads Dover hockey past Kingswood - 0
- Beltran, Yankees make it official - 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
Beltran, Yankees make it official
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424