Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Brief standoff in Nashua leads to arrest
Sgt. Keith Dillon said they received a call shortly after 11 p.m. for a disorderly man who was allegedly armed with a gun at a residence on Fields Grove.
Uniformed officers set up a perimeter around the home, using an armored vehicle to approach the building and the occupant involved, David Perez, of Nashua.
Although there were initial reports that Perez was in possession of a firearm, Dillon said he ultimately did not have a weapon.
"There was no resistance, and it was very minor," explained Dillon. No one was injured in the incident and no shots were fired, according to police.
Perez was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct and criminal threatening against a police officer.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483