Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Brief standoff in Nashua leads to arrest
Sgt. Keith Dillon said they received a call shortly after 11 p.m. for a disorderly man who was allegedly armed with a gun at a residence on Fields Grove.
Uniformed officers set up a perimeter around the home, using an armored vehicle to approach the building and the occupant involved, David Perez, of Nashua.
Although there were initial reports that Perez was in possession of a firearm, Dillon said he ultimately did not have a weapon.
"There was no resistance, and it was very minor," explained Dillon. No one was injured in the incident and no shots were fired, according to police.
Perez was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct and criminal threatening against a police officer.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sullovan voters amend planning ordinance - 0
- Langdon voters approve school budget - 0
- Hanson, Woodworth winners in Center Harbor - 0
- Farmington residents pass slight increase to school budget - 0
- Bartlett voters elect new town clerk; Cryans wins Executive Council race in town - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Hampstead voters reject school funding - 0
- Incumbents victorious in Londonderry - 0
- UPDATED: AG petitions judge to remove Rockingham County attorney from office - 0
Middlebrooks homers; Red Sox win, lose one
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Manchester schools project budget surplus