Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Brief standoff in Nashua leads to arrest
Sgt. Keith Dillon said they received a call shortly after 11 p.m. for a disorderly man who was allegedly armed with a gun at a residence on Fields Grove.
Uniformed officers set up a perimeter around the home, using an armored vehicle to approach the building and the occupant involved, David Perez, of Nashua.
Although there were initial reports that Perez was in possession of a firearm, Dillon said he ultimately did not have a weapon.
"There was no resistance, and it was very minor," explained Dillon. No one was injured in the incident and no shots were fired, according to police.
Perez was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct and criminal threatening against a police officer.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 5
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 20
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424