Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Police make arrests in Manchester robberies
Danien Brousseau, 34, of 704 Montgomery St., was charged with four counts of armed robbery between Jan. 5 and last Wednesday.
Oscar Grande, 36, of 199 Kelley St., was charged with one count of robbery.
Both are accused of robbing the Bremer Street Food Mart last Wednesday, according to police Det. Michael Lavallee. The other three robberies occurred at the 99 Cent & Cigarette Market on Kelley Street, Crosstown Variety on Bremer Street and Crosstown Variety on Amory Street.
About $500 was taken in the robberies, and no one was hurt, Lavallee said.
Police found the men walking along Kelley Street, just east of Grande's residence, around 1:35 p.m. Brousseau took off and was apprehended after a three-block foot pursuit, he said.
Both men are being held on probation/parole violations, he said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 0
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 2
- Ex-coach found not guilty on sexual assault charges a second time - 9
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Late rally spurs Fishers over B-Mets - 0
- Datsyuk goal lets Wings take flight over Bruins in playoff opener - 0
- Monarchs finish regular season with OT loss - 0
- Keystone XL pipeline decision delayed, likely until after elections - 0
- Spring fever brings hope for U.S. investors as earnings season looms - 0
- Merrimack storage facility to be region's largest - 0
- C's lose tiebreaker for draft order - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Lacrosse: Pinkerton girls rout Salem - 0
- NHIAA Softball: Dover's speed foils Central - 0
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan following parental opposition
Sen. Odell won't seek re-election
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917