Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Police make arrests in Manchester robberies
Danien Brousseau, 34, of 704 Montgomery St., was charged with four counts of armed robbery between Jan. 5 and last Wednesday.
Oscar Grande, 36, of 199 Kelley St., was charged with one count of robbery.
Both are accused of robbing the Bremer Street Food Mart last Wednesday, according to police Det. Michael Lavallee. The other three robberies occurred at the 99 Cent & Cigarette Market on Kelley Street, Crosstown Variety on Bremer Street and Crosstown Variety on Amory Street.
About $500 was taken in the robberies, and no one was hurt, Lavallee said.
Police found the men walking along Kelley Street, just east of Grande's residence, around 1:35 p.m. Brousseau took off and was apprehended after a three-block foot pursuit, he said.
Both men are being held on probation/parole violations, he said.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 10
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 7
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 1
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief