Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Police make arrests in Manchester robberies
Danien Brousseau, 34, of 704 Montgomery St., was charged with four counts of armed robbery between Jan. 5 and last Wednesday.
Oscar Grande, 36, of 199 Kelley St., was charged with one count of robbery.
Both are accused of robbing the Bremer Street Food Mart last Wednesday, according to police Det. Michael Lavallee. The other three robberies occurred at the 99 Cent & Cigarette Market on Kelley Street, Crosstown Variety on Bremer Street and Crosstown Variety on Amory Street.
About $500 was taken in the robberies, and no one was hurt, Lavallee said.
Police found the men walking along Kelley Street, just east of Grande's residence, around 1:35 p.m. Brousseau took off and was apprehended after a three-block foot pursuit, he said.
Both men are being held on probation/parole violations, he said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- VFW still eyeing old Crown Hill fire station in Nashua for new home - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'