Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Police make arrests in Manchester robberies
Danien Brousseau, 34, of 704 Montgomery St., was charged with four counts of armed robbery between Jan. 5 and last Wednesday.
Oscar Grande, 36, of 199 Kelley St., was charged with one count of robbery.
Both are accused of robbing the Bremer Street Food Mart last Wednesday, according to police Det. Michael Lavallee. The other three robberies occurred at the 99 Cent & Cigarette Market on Kelley Street, Crosstown Variety on Bremer Street and Crosstown Variety on Amory Street.
About $500 was taken in the robberies, and no one was hurt, Lavallee said.
Police found the men walking along Kelley Street, just east of Grande's residence, around 1:35 p.m. Brousseau took off and was apprehended after a three-block foot pursuit, he said.
Both men are being held on probation/parole violations, he said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- GPS device locates stolen truck in Merrimack - 1
- Traffic signal stop leads to drug arrest in Merrimack - 0
- Manchester police officer finds gun in cyclist’s backpack - 2
- June graduate of St. Paul’s School indicted on sex assault charges - 0
- Police: Activist in chicken suit was warned not to pester Shaheen prior to arrest - 1
- Judge orders prosecutors to disclose more details in Portsmouth bat beating probe - 0
- Former Claremont police dispatcher waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- Some sexual assault charges dismissed against Nashua caretaker - 0
- Dover man indicted in sexual assault of young girl - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Fisher Cats slam way to win over Trenton - 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
- Upcoming selectmen's meeting stirring controversy among Bow's firefighters - 1
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- President Obama: Rescue attempt of NH-based journalist James Foley failed - 19
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies
Hassan, Havenstein both raise nearly $2m
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917