Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Police make arrests in Manchester robberies
Danien Brousseau, 34, of 704 Montgomery St., was charged with four counts of armed robbery between Jan. 5 and last Wednesday.
Oscar Grande, 36, of 199 Kelley St., was charged with one count of robbery.
Both are accused of robbing the Bremer Street Food Mart last Wednesday, according to police Det. Michael Lavallee. The other three robberies occurred at the 99 Cent & Cigarette Market on Kelley Street, Crosstown Variety on Bremer Street and Crosstown Variety on Amory Street.
About $500 was taken in the robberies, and no one was hurt, Lavallee said.
Police found the men walking along Kelley Street, just east of Grande's residence, around 1:35 p.m. Brousseau took off and was apprehended after a three-block foot pursuit, he said.
Both men are being held on probation/parole violations, he said.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483