Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Man tries to rob Hudson store
Police said the man, described as 6 feet tall, with a medium build and between the ages of 40 and 50, went into the store about 8:30 a.m. Saturday and handed a clerk a note demanding money. The clerk dropped the note on the counter and told the man to leave. The man picked up the note and left without any money, police said.
Anyone with information about the attempted robbery is asked to call police at 886-6011.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 1
- Ex-coach found not guilty on sexual assault charges a second time - 7
- Derry woman accused of burglaries - 0
- Scam artists calling PSNH customers, demand money - 0
- Manchester police investigate home invasion on Merrimack Street - 0
- Nashua man arrested on domestic violence charges - 0
- Rochester man arrested following crash in Somersworth Monday night - 0
- A Derry man pleads innocent to falsely claiming a master electrician license - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Job fair in Littleton - 0
- BIA to honor business leaders - 0
- Health care — a team approach - 0
- Earth Day is more like Earth Daze - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Man killed in Seabrook fire identified - 0
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Anonymous email was 'malicious,' says Auburn police commissioner - 0
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
Derry woman accused of burglaries
Another View -- Jeff Goley and Will Infantine: Time for an increase in weekly benefits for NH unemployed
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917