Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Driver arrested after 102 MPH run in Nashua
NASHUA — Police arrested a Mont Vernon man Friday morning after he allegedly hit speeds of 102 miles per hour on the Everett Turnpike.
Joseph Johnsick, 20, of Mont Vernon, is charged with reckless operation of a motor vehicle after New Hampshire State Police Trooper Matthew Lapierre stopped him near the Bedford toll plaza.
Lapierre reports clocking Johnsick's 2001 Audi S4 at 102 miles per hour as the car was changing lanes around 8:30 a.m. Johnsick is due to appear in Merrimack District Court at a later date for an arraignment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Police: Boscawen chase involved homeless man at wheel - 0
- Plaistow man in toddler abuse case indicted in jail assault - 1
- Salem man seeks sentence reduction in infant abuse case - 0
- Londonderry man sentenced to jail time following standoff - 0
- Four weekend business burglaries reported - 0
- Candia teen charged with burglarizing home - 1
- Hanover man arrested after incident in Dartmouth president's office - 0
- Pursuit ends with gun possession arrest - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Warning issued to teens taking the ‘Polar Plunge’ challenge - 0
- Rochester man arrested after crash in Somersworth - 0
- Top Manchester school officials no longer must live in city - 7
- Vote: ‘No nit’ policy relaxed for Manchester schools - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat Hopefully, this too shall pass - 0
- Poll: More than 25% haven't heard of Northern Pass; mixed attitudes for others - 8
- Flood watch and rain follow day of near-record temperatures - 0
- NH doctors: There's more to Medicare list than meets the eye - 3
- Belmont students consider dropping 'offensive' mascot - 8
License revocations for DWI announced
Berlin BioPower plant coming up to speed
Rep. Shea-Porter honored for efforts to aid in health care by National Association of Community Health Centers
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917