May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Driver arrested after 102 MPH run in Nashua
NASHUA — Police arrested a Mont Vernon man Friday morning after he allegedly hit speeds of 102 miles per hour on the Everett Turnpike.
Joseph Johnsick, 20, of Mont Vernon, is charged with reckless operation of a motor vehicle after New Hampshire State Police Trooper Matthew Lapierre stopped him near the Bedford toll plaza.
Lapierre reports clocking Johnsick's 2001 Audi S4 at 102 miles per hour as the car was changing lanes around 8:30 a.m. Johnsick is due to appear in Merrimack District Court at a later date for an arraignment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 26
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
- Inmate will let judge decide fraud ID case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
- Three Fisher Cat hurlers combine to pitch shutout - 0
- Lakes Region, Great Bay CC hold commencement ceremonies - 0
- UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice' - 0
- Berlin man dies while kayaking - 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
- Stonyfield founder tells FPU grads to ask, 'Why not?' - 0
- NH troopers help Boston victims - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
Berlin man dies while kayaking
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424