May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Driver arrested after 102 MPH run in Nashua
NASHUA — Police arrested a Mont Vernon man Friday morning after he allegedly hit speeds of 102 miles per hour on the Everett Turnpike.
Joseph Johnsick, 20, of Mont Vernon, is charged with reckless operation of a motor vehicle after New Hampshire State Police Trooper Matthew Lapierre stopped him near the Bedford toll plaza.
Lapierre reports clocking Johnsick's 2001 Audi S4 at 102 miles per hour as the car was changing lanes around 8:30 a.m. Johnsick is due to appear in Merrimack District Court at a later date for an arraignment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fremont man returned to face NH charges - 0
- 4 arrested in investigation of heroin sales in Portsmouth - 0
- AG says Belmont murder victims were mother and son, found hacked to death - 2
- Ossipee man charged with stealing guns, chainsaw - 0
- Fourth person arrested in Hollis home invasion - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 3
- Police say man detained as part of investigation into death scene in Belmont - 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Will House, Senate continue the feud? - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: City down to the wire on school budget, superintendent - 0
- Service planned for mother of Newtown school shooter - 0
- ENH Power parent firm accused of false advertising - 0
- Soldier from Pelham remembered for self-sacrifice - 0
- New Hampshire energy suppliers announce new alliance - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Are B's destiny's darlings? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Lackey's performance key for Sox - 0
- Bins for clothing, book donations may get identifiers of for-profit owner - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
Fremont man returned to face NH charges
State puts out call for foster parents
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424